Frankly I could propose many separate sessions on THATCamp, to wit:
- A session where we sit around and work on editing the Proceedings of THATCamp (due out August 1; most of the editing currently booked for July)
- A session where we write a guide for those new to THATCamp
- A session where we write a guide for people coming to THATCamp who consider themselves tech beginners (though this Profhacker post is a good start, as is this one)
- A session for those who’ve organized or who might want to organize a THATCamp (see Kimon’s suggestion that we get together and share experiences
- A session where we talk about our upcoming revamping of the THATCamp website, to be spearheaded by Boone — we’ve thought of lots of stuff already, but we take requests. Under advisement.
But let’s do only one or at most two of the above. Stick your stickers next to the one you most want …