Some brief final THATCamp CHNM reminders:
- There’s lots of information on chnm2012.thatcamp.org — most of your questions (we hope) will be answered there.
- If you are new to THATCamp and don’t know what’s expected of you, here it is: 1) show up, 2) bring a laptop, and 3) propose a session by the end of the day on Friday 6/15. Read our page about proposing sessions for guidance with that.
- Traffic will probably be very bad on Friday morning. Leave extra time if you’re driving to GMU, and plan on parking in the Shenandoah Parking Deck — see our Travel page for more travel information and advice.
- If you haven’t already signed up separately for workshops on Friday, please do so at chnm2012.thatcamp.org/workshops. Note that there are new workshop descriptions for “Unlocking WordPress” and for “Interesting Things You Can Do with git.”
- This year, we’re going to have Dork Shorts during the initial scheduling session on Saturday. I’ll write more about that on the blog, but just quickly, for those who don’t know, Dork Shorts are 2-minute “lightning talks” in which you show off your latest best project. There’ll be a signup whiteboard available Saturday morning.
More: dress is casual (as in t-shirts and shorts), there will *not* be fireworks (officially), there *will* be free breakfast all three days and free lunch on Friday and Saturday, and people of all levels of technology skill are utterly welcome. Any questions? Email me at .